For up-to-date author and presenter
information, please check out IS&T/SPIE Electronic Imaging
If you would like to submit a paper for publication in the SPIE & IS&T Conference Proceedings on the subject of analytical and exploratory visualization (techniques and applications) you will need to use the SPIE formats, these are held at: http://public.lanl.gov/kmh/spie.
For more information (such as written style guide information and Word formats) have a look at the SPIE website.
Download a PDF with more information about submissions.
Be sure your submission includes the following:
Please contact SPIE (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or require further information.
Onsite Proceedings Due Dates:
If you would like to submit a paper for publication in the
SPIE & IS&T Conference Proceedings on the subject of
visualization and data analysis please submit your paper by 6 July 2009
Please ignore the fact that the submisison website discusses submitting an abstract and upload your full paper as an attachment. This will be steps 5-6 in the process. Please upload your file as a .pdf (preferred) or Microsoft Word .doc file.
<Submission Steps in MySPIE>
Type in the title of your paper
2. Authors: Fill in information about the primary author (first author listed), and all co-author(s).
3. Abstract: Indicate your preference for presentation type. Please note that, for oral presentation, a full paper for review is required. (NOTE: Abstract only submission will be at the best considered for a poster presentation.) Two different versions are requested in the submission forms - one with 200-word for digested version, and the other with longer one for review purposes. Since you are submitting a full paper for review, you may fill the box for the longer abstract with the digested version.
4. Keywords: Provide up to 5 keywords
5. Summary: This is where you have to upload your full-paper for review as a file attachment.
6. Upload: Once you are done, you will get email notice about your submission. Please check your submission and approve/disapprove your submission.